Tuesday, September 23, 2008

星期五。心情好



I can't wait for Friday to arrive. Yeah!! I will be going to Malacca right after work! Yeah..Can't help feeling excited and looking forward to it. Going back to Malaysia.

Once more, I will be making my way around the charming streets of Malacca and sinking my teeth into satay celup & Cendol ABC and bask in the feeling of being in a laid-back environment.

Once more, I will be able to see my lovely and cherished friends again. It have been 5 months since I last saw many of my coursemates. I wonder how will it be? Will there be awkward silences or plenty of laughters?



~Memories of January 2008 trip to Malacca~

The gals

The Guys


How I used to look. Funny right?

Lots of peanuts

Chunk it in



3 comments:

Megan Q's mom said...

you make me hungry....i want to eat laksa...i want can u post it for me..wakakakakak

Starzzzy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Qiau®ong said...

wah.... everything look nice to eat ler!! i want!!@@ really enjoyable trip with frends!!!