Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jergens

I remember reading in a magazine article about how Hollywood stars swear by their favourite product and Jergens was the one recommended by Jennifer Aniston (If my memory serves me right).

Saw it being sold at one of the shop at AMK Hub, so i decided to snap up a bottle and try.

Went for the smaller size one at S$1.90. The 660ml bottle goes for S$7.50. I don't think I have seen it in Malaysia before. (Please let me know if you does).


A post dedicated to lotion?
cause Good things must be shared with all
and I find it very good. I don't normally use body lotion cause I find them too oily and I will have to spend a long time washing my hands after applying (if not, I will leave plenty of oily and grubby stains everywhere I touched).

However, Jergens is totally different. For instance, now I am able type on my laptop after applying the lotion without washing it first as it is absorbed quickly and not oily. This is the first time that I tried anything like this.

I guess it is time to start taking good care of my skin; getting close to my mid-twenties liao... :P

No comments: