Monday, April 12, 2010

Emo post

In another month's time, it will be 2 years anniversary in Singapore. Time seems to zooms by in a flash. Sometimes I feel like I have only been here for a short time but then it is not. Honestly, I am still adapting.

It has been one hard journey and it is still a hard one. To others, we are living a life different from others. We earn more, we adapts easily and we enjoy it. It is actually not as easy or as enjoyable as it looks.

There are lots of times that I just feel like giving up, packing my bags and going home. But deep down, I just don't want to go back without any achievements. I just don't want to be the failure who didn't make it. But things have not been smooth flowing. My vision of what I wanna be and what I am doing now is just so different. Perhaps, things happen for a reason and someday in the future I might be thankful for it? Life - we focus so much on Plan A that if things don't work out, we are overwhelmed by it and  just don't know what to do next. Perhaps, it is now time to change the route and go for Plan B.

1 comment:

SN said...

Things really happen for a reason one..believe it! :)