Sunday, November 9, 2008

Buffet @ Sakura

Yeah...on Tuesday, I blogged that I am in the mood for buffet and my wish is granted. We went to the Sakura branch at Orchard shopping centre. S$29.95 inc GST per person. Pay before you eat concept.
I didn't take much photos as it was pretty crowded and the tables are quite close to each other. Not much privacy, somemore paiseh as the people keep staring..

Table no 84.

Hui Fong & me

Keong & Rei


Soba

Desserts - not much choice

Tom Yam soup

The claim of international buffet doesn't really apply here. There is not much choice, especially the desserts section. A disappointment as this is the part that I really looked forward to. Stuffed myself full till it is so hard to breathe. Have to search for other restaurant to go to liao in the future.

It's Christmas soon and Orchard Road is getting ready for the December holidays! Come December, I shall be making weekly trips to there to soak in the atmosphere cam-whore till I die. Keke
Unique hor? I want to white one!

No comments: