The infamous ERP in the background
Feels good to walk along Orchard Road on a friday night, where it is noticeably less crowded. Maybe it is due to the fact that it is quite late already, 11+pm.
I also get to view some similarities over here at Orchard road and the Bukit Bintang Walk of Malaysia...people doing the oldest profession in the world. Saw a few a-guas and ladies there. Some standing alone waiting for customers and some with their arms around guai-lo.
Due to time constraint, we just took a few photos around the area cause I have the catch the last train back home. By the time I reach home, it was 1220am already. Singapore is damn safe, the train I took is still packed with people and I don't feel afraid walking back home alone. Hehe~
I also get to view some similarities over here at Orchard road and the Bukit Bintang Walk of Malaysia...people doing the oldest profession in the world. Saw a few a-guas and ladies there. Some standing alone waiting for customers and some with their arms around guai-lo.
Due to time constraint, we just took a few photos around the area cause I have the catch the last train back home. By the time I reach home, it was 1220am already. Singapore is damn safe, the train I took is still packed with people and I don't feel afraid walking back home alone. Hehe~
2 comments:
christmas waiting for us..sg here v go..yeah..:)
Post a Comment