Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chacharoni

The western people have their Macaroni and the korean version? - The Chacharoni also known as Chia Chiang Myun.

I used to watch a lot of Korean dramas and for sure you will see the actors digging themselves into this dark kolo mee. It seems really nice and I always have a huge craving for them. But then I don't think it is worth to spend SGD7.00 on a bowl of soysauce noodles with no "meats".

I saw these on the shelf on NTUC but it is not that cheap also at S$5.35 for a packet foMr 5. That is RM2.57 for a packet of instant noodles. But well, it is considered still affortable la if I don't convert. My colleagues said that it is nice so I decided to give it a try.

Instant Jia Jiang Myun
I wonder if it is sold in Malaysia and how much is it. Can anyone find out for me?


Tada. Looks inviting?


Mmm

Was it nice. I will give it a 8/10. Not bad for a instant noodle. Do be careful to not pour all of the sauce as it can get pretty salty.

Very Important!
don't forget to wipe your mouth and look at yourself in the mirror after eating it. Yours truly didn't realise that the area around your mouth can get pretty dirty after eating it. In fact, I walked around the house and eat spoke to my landlady lagi.til Until my roommate asked me what is wrong with my skin and I looked into the mirror and........ Paisehnya >.<

8 comments:

Qiau®ong said...

gotta ask someone to dabao back to Msia for me... lol

玉=Jade said...

Try looking in Malaysia. Maybe cheaper and can buy more, hehe.

SN said...

But I thought imported stuffs are usually cheaper in Msia? unless transited from Msia, otherwise Sg will be cheaper leh

Jerome said...

singapore cheappppp

玉=Jade said...

Okie thanks KM

** 看 妮 可 兒 ** said...

heyzz.. i found tis rm 3.00 at m'sia per packet

** 看 妮 可 兒 ** said...

hehe... i found tis at rm 3 per packet at m'sia...cheap?

玉=Jade said...

Slightly cheaper at SG. Thanks for informing guys and gals.