Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kim Gary

This is my first time eating at Kim Gary at Singapore. They only have 2 branches here at VivoCity and the new Tampines1 shopping mall.


So, I went to the VicoCity branch. The setting is pretty similar to the KL version. The tables are pretty close to each other. At the VivoCity branch, you get to see the view of the construction of the Marina Sands resorts and the sea.

On the food, it is pretty good. I had the baked rice and it is really nice. The other time I went to Wong Kok and it tastes very bad and is more expensive too! Everytime I go to Kim Gary, I will order the peanut butter toast and it does fare pretty well too, although I remember that the KL version is more generous with the amount of peanut butter they spread on it.


The set meal of baked rice + soup + drink and some snacks = S$16.00. Go back KL eat better, more worth.. hehe

4 comments:

Jerome said...

yummmy!!

Boonpay Mok said...

i'm so regret i come in today..
i dint take dinner jz now ler.. >.<"

玉=Jade said...

Hehe, dieting ah?

Boonpay Mok said...

not diet la..
i hate eating alone..