I am really broke. I spent $200 on clothes (went shopping in Orchard and went to the Triumph warehouse sales where I pick up 13 items for $74) and $30 on books, all in one week. I just feel like buying things and I feel happy after doing so. I guess that I am too sian of work and as a way to cheer and motivate myself, I engaged in retail therapy. Feel good, but damaging. I will be living on bread and peanut butter until the 14th when my salary is out. Haih...
I shall be a homebody, stay at home, read or watch tv until mid September. No more going out. Bought the books below, feel free to get it from me when I am done reading it.
Also reading Yakuza Moon now (borrowed).- I am the type that thinks it is not worth to splurge on fiction books because you can only read it once, unless if I like it very very much (cause I spent too much doing so when I was in my early teens and all the books are now old, yellowish and home to silverfishes - ehw, I am never touching them anymore)



No comments:
Post a Comment