Sunday, August 30, 2009

Din Tai Fung 鼎泰丰

In Singapore, when you mention "Xiao Lung Pao" everyone will automatically think of Din Tai Fung. It is so popular that you have to take queue numbers and wait for your turn. While waiting, you are given a sheet of paper with all the dishes there so you can decide and place your order as soon as your number is up.

I seldom dine out for Chinese food as I feel that it is not worth cause we have it all the time, haha, but I am definitely going back to this place.I like the noodles, hand made and soft, nice to eat.


Pickled vegetable $2.80
 
Pork Xiao Long Bao $7.00
  
Egg fried rice with shrimps $10.00
 
Jia Jiang Mian $7.00
 


Total damage is S$33.00 for 2.

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

i miss it so much...at when go Honeymoon in Taiwan!!! I like their fried rice!! yummy!!