I was back to KL last weekend and as usual meet up with Kuan and Sasa. We dropped by Wondermilk and Sasa suggested that we go to Food Foundry to try out their famous crepes.
Low-cost menu - a few sheets of blue colored paper clipped to a board
Had Iced lemon tea; canned one, I prefer the original "fresh" version
For starters, we had Foundry Caesar's salad (RM12). Huge plate but presentation and tastes so-so only The chunks are quite big also...
Being our first time there, we asked the waiter for recommendations and decided to go with the (rm12) and Meatballs in tomato sauce(rm15).
Smoked salmon in cream sauce (rm 17)
Quite ok - do go for it when you are there
Quite ok - do go for it when you are there
Meatballs in tomato sauce
This gets the thumb-down. The meatballs are hard and looks visibly "burned".
Nasi ulam with ayam percik
The rice smells heavily of the spices and for me I don't quite like it but I have to admit it does taste pretty good.


The highlight of the day






1 comment:
Hooi!! Long time did not on blogliau!!
Post a Comment