hahha..i always kena "kek" by other also...my friend always say herself is very very pretty, lot of admire!!!!!LIke want to compare with me...i know.i'm no pretty..but please la....am I rite? hahhaha
wah cool gal..
cool down gal...
To Choi Hsia, you are the winner now. Hehe, living the life that others can't have, important is the heart is good ma!To SN, you know who I mean right, hehe.To Jo, It's alright, I cooled down liao. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahha..i always kena "kek" by other also...my friend always say herself is very very pretty, lot of admire!!!!!
LIke want to compare with me...i know.i'm no pretty..but please la....am I rite? hahhaha
wah cool gal..
cool down gal...
To Choi Hsia, you are the winner now. Hehe, living the life that others can't have, important is the heart is good ma!
To SN, you know who I mean right, hehe.
To Jo, It's alright, I cooled down liao. :)
Post a Comment