Sunday, March 15, 2009

IT Show 2009 @ Suntec

Holy Moly! The crowds are crazy. Seems like everyone in Singapore is flocking to the event.The name is IT Show but it seems to be a fair to me where you go and seek for bargains. There isn't any new or special gadgets for show there.

Anyway I made it to the event twice, where I jostle and rub plenty of shoulders with the people there. Lots of people. It is a human traffic crawl all the way from the Cityhall MRT all the way to the place. All 5 floors of the exhibition. There was some pretty good deals there though, where a mobile broadband of 1Mps is going for the special promotion price of S$11.oo (around that) per month.


Took so long to even get on the escalator


There are a lot of stuffs that I want to get but well I decided to narrow down my choices as I have to save save save, cannot waste so much money. And I got myself speakers! from Sonic Gear. Took me a long time to decide on it. Looks so shiny and handsome right? I really have to thank Sky for helping me to carry it all the way from Suntec till AMK - 5kgs of it. No more lousy laptop quality sound. Yeah! and plus there is a free gift - headset with mic.



And I got myself a 320GB external HD from Hitachi for S$99.00. No more worrying about where to store my photos and where to store my documents. Going to format my laptop soon.

I am officially declaring that I will not go to any fair for the time being. Really having a phobia of the crowd. ~Happy with my purchases~

1 comment:

SN said...

Luckily I didn;t go..