感动
感动
感动
感谢
to Kuan

Yours truly birthday is coming up in less than 2 weeks time and Kuan specially make a cake for me when I was back to KL last weekend.
Me and my blueberry cheese cake
and candle of course.

Thanks to
Fen for celebrating with me too!

Wishing for my *ahem ahem
Got the whisper version of the
Birthday song sang to me

How the cake look like, I put the icing on myself, seems like is too thick liao tim. 1st time ma, don't know is too little or too much.

How my cake look like on Monday morning (before I leave for Pudu)
I finished it,
Kuan!!

Special thanks too..
My birthday present from Australia by
Ching
I haven't seen you for ages, girl!
3 comments:
dear..i look tired in all d photos..
woah~ looks nice wor the cake.. hehe..
Looks nice, taste even nicer! Haha. Made with love.
Post a Comment