hey Jade, that's y I enjoy nature parks in Singapore. Whenever I stay here for a weekend, for sure I will go to Nature Park. My next nature park destination is Fort Canning park.And thanks for the link.
Hi Josephine, yeah. This is my first time going to nature parks in SG, will definitely go more, most importantly it is free!! Haha.
Nice pics! =)The man with the unique garbage bag. hehe!Like especially the anthurium and the crawling plants angle:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey Jade, that's y I enjoy nature parks in Singapore. Whenever I stay here for a weekend, for sure I will go to Nature Park. My next nature park destination is Fort Canning park.
And thanks for the link.
Hi Josephine, yeah. This is my first time going to nature parks in SG, will definitely go more, most importantly it is free!! Haha.
Nice pics! =)
The man with the unique garbage bag. hehe!
Like especially the anthurium and the crawling plants angle:)
Post a Comment