Sunday, February 8, 2009

CNY @ MY

CNY @ Malaysia went by quite fast for me as I only get to go home for about 5 days. Luckily I managed to meet up with my Rawang gang for a fulfilling one day trip.

To start off with we had our lunch at the Coconut Flower restaurant @ Telok Gong.



Fried meehon with lala

Wow! "Huge" lala

Mantis prawn with butter

Vegetables - don't know the name

Asam fish

and the total bill is as below - pretty worth hor!


and we then made our way to Dong Chang Si
where many children were busy drawing the nice scenery (man made) there



Group photo of our ever shrinking gang


After pusing-pusing around Setapak area, we made it to Ampang to the Look out point , where we had our chilly drinks.




trying to get the perfect shot which I failed terribly - lousy night mode function + shaky hands


and the night ended on a sweet note and the ladies catching a cold.

~Cheers~

3 comments:

Megan Q's mom said...

Hey!! I cannot tahan than Fried mihoon with lala!! So hungry now!!!

SN said...

I love the mantis prawn with butter!! Imagining it with my noodles now:P

玉=Jade said...

Hi Choi Hsia, I also miss the food in Malaysia, but the lala is so small that we can barely taste it in the meehon!