Managed to catch up with dearest Kuan and Sasa when I was back to Rawang and we went to The Curve + 1 Utama. We decided to go to try out Italiannies as Kuan and me have never been there before.
We had the Minestrone soup (Homemade vegetable soup in a rich chicken broth with fresh basil pesto). The portion is huge and is well worth the price. Nice~
We then shared the 2 Pastas below - all red dishes this time around. Alas! Both are served with the marinara sauce which we find to be too sour for our taste. It had a vinegar like smell and well frankly speaking, we don't like it.
It was a quite disappointing meal for us. If I do get back in the future, I will make sure I stay away from all the pastas with the marinara sauce and go for the cream ones. We didn't get to try any desserts as we are too full (and maybe a bit overwhelmed by the sourness?)
And the total damage to our purses...
4 comments:
i found that you are good in taking picture of food.. haha..
Hehe, Thanks~
always make me hungry.. >_<
Haha, paiseh!
Post a Comment