Managed to catch up with a few GK buddies when I was back in Malaysia fo the Good Friday weekend. Supposed to catch up with 5 of them but in the end only Jesper, Perng Dar & Lim Leong turned up. Was feeling to happy to see them again. ^_^
They are in the mood for Oriental food and decided to go for Taiwanese food and made our way to Fong Lye. There are some couches outside the restaurant for us to sit and wait for our turn and they served us tiny glasses of lemonade. Pretty good service!
However, I forgot to bring my camera along with me T_T...
Luckily Jesper brought it along and I keep using his Canon camera to take the photos. Thank you for sending me the photos. Forgot to jot down the name of the dishes so just agak-agak with the names :P
They are in the mood for Oriental food and decided to go for Taiwanese food and made our way to Fong Lye. There are some couches outside the restaurant for us to sit and wait for our turn and they served us tiny glasses of lemonade. Pretty good service!
However, I forgot to bring my camera along with me T_T...
Luckily Jesper brought it along and I keep using his Canon camera to take the photos. Thank you for sending me the photos. Forgot to jot down the name of the dishes so just agak-agak with the names :P

To start of with, we had some fried sweet potatoes ball. It is actually quite light and spongy. I thought that it will be fully stuffed but it is not. Nice to eat when it is hot but IMHO i prefered the "goreng" stall version which has less flour and is stuffed with more fillings. I noticed that this dish is highly popular with almost every table ordering it.

The meals there come in a standard set like this along with a nice bowl of soup. There is a thick chunk of pork in every bowl of soup too.





3 comments:
They still looked the same! :)
and they still have the same personality, especially Per (keeps checking out the gals there)
teruk betul!! he ar...=.="
Post a Comment