I'm back to SG and I miss home terribly! :(
Managed to catch up with my lovely girls when I am back and we went to Rakuzen @ Sri Hartamas Shopping centre for dinner. All of us have never been to Rakuzen before except for Kuan and she highly recommends it and it is! The food is glorious! Yummy and fulfilling.
We had mostly beef dishes that night, so ngam all 5 of us can cosume beef, mmmh yummy!
This is absolutely delicious, however I cant seem to taste any avocado there. Maybe the taste of the Unagi has covered up all the other food.
This is nice too, but can't be compared to the Stamina Roll =)
Jikasei Hamburg RM20One word: heavenly
Alamak, forgot to snap the photo of Shane's food, too far liao, see pic will do la. hehe.

The portions are huge and ful-filling but well, there is always time for desserts!
From behind: Vanilla Wafer ice-cream with thick chocolate (not thick le, can barely taste it)Vanilla ice-cream in real strawberry
Vanilla ice-cream wrapped in snow skin
All vanillas and all RM8 each.

Nice meal don't come cheap. Our meal is RM273.70. But so nice to eat le, how? Solution: save more in SG, don't go for nice food, go back KL then eat, more worth~









2 comments:
convert back to SGD is only 100++ XD
Haha, cannot think in terms of SGD, like that will spend all, must think in terms of RM~ Ouch!!
Post a Comment