
It has been ages since I log in to Friendster and when I did so yesterday, I came across my friend's profile and I thought she had already taken her wedding photo. Mana tahu when I sms her then I found out that she is actually modeling for her friend. The guy in the photo is her real life fiance too! and they are getting married in 2010 (that is why I thought this is her "real" wedding photos)
As they says, when you reach a certain age, you will start getting red bombs everyweek. People are getting hitched up and soon there will gurgling sounds and the pitter patter of feets to be heard.
I guess that time is catching up with us...
As they says, when you reach a certain age, you will start getting red bombs everyweek. People are getting hitched up and soon there will gurgling sounds and the pitter patter of feets to be heard.
I guess that time is catching up with us...
Love the rustic effects.

3 comments:
ahem...
need strepsils ke?
dunno why..keeps on coughing the moment i saw THIS post..
Post a Comment