Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MOF

This makes it my 3rd visit here, the first one being Huifong's birthday, the second is my gals' visit here. The why I like this place? --> The heavenly desserts! So much that I joined and become a member. v^_^v

Steven is here for a visit and Shukie and me are playing tour guide. Hehe~ we decided to go for MOF @ Bugis Junction.

The curry rice is nice and the portion is quite big.

The udon steven have - looks so so nia...

Shukie had the Katsu Toji. I tried the Seafood version before and that is much better so if you are there, go for the Seafood version.

And once again we went for my favourite dessert - Macha Imo. I love the sweet potato! but Steven is practically forcing himself to eat it as he don't like them. OMG! Should have let me have them all, so wasted. lolx
Total damage = S$50.00 for 3 including the 10% members discount.



No comments: