Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Encounters

Lesson learned: When commuting alone, plug in your earphones and pretend you are in your own world and ignore the others.

I was alone and took the train from the Mid Valley KTM station. There is a chinese guy who looks like he is in his late teens who sat next to me when we got into the train. Then he begin to talk to me. He asked me if the train is going to Kepong Sentral. I replied and he began talking further. He said that he is not familiar with KL as he is from JB and is here to go to the PC Fair. He is going to Kepong Sentral where his friend will pick him up and go together.

Then he began asking me where I am from, still studying? I answer reluctantly. The muka tebal him keep going on. He then begin talking about the political system. He is of the opinion that it is better to support the opposition and asked if I had voted. I said No. (paiseh) Then he asked my age and said that he is 24 or 25(forgot liao), which then I blurpted out, har? i thought you are only 17 or 18 only le. lol. Then he said he is an insurance agent and asked if I got any premiums. I said yes. (Aggressive seller, everywhere also want to go get customer).

Forgot the other parts of what he said liao, but remembered that he asked me if I got facebook or msn. i replied that I seldom use de. lol. Then he asked if we can exchange phone numbers and I say NO. Then hor, he asked if I am married or got bf... zzz... and then proceed to take out his wallet and very obviously showing off the several gold cards he have in his wallet and then passed his name card to me before getting down at the Kepong Sentral station. Your cards won't have any effects on me la, all debts, but then I don't even have a credit card one year after working, consider a failure hor?

2 comments:

SN said...

Hehehe!! Handsome or not? Lol! You don't have credit card but you have debit one, even better rite? :P

玉=Jade said...

Tak handsome, if not sure I.... lol.
Haha yeah debit is always better.