The TB Market is a 10 minutes walk from where I worked and yet this is only my second time here, and it is not with colleagues lagi. It is well known as a place to go for good and affortable food and is usually packed during lunch. Heard from colleagues that it is famous for its Siew Yoke rice and Lo mee, and paos, and soya bean, and desserts and lots more.
Lo mee S$2.50I just tried a bit of it as it was not my order. It tastes good. I shall order this when I am coming here again.
CharSiew + Siew Yoke rice = S$3.00
This is superb, I don't take Siew Yoke, but I gobbled up the whole plate as the meat is really nice. Crunchy and nicely done - not too hard and smells really good too.
Chee Cheong Fun - S$1.40



No comments:
Post a Comment