The unfamiliar and the unique one is the infamous bakery by our former prime minister, The Loaf. Prices are way below average here but I still see the breads flying off like hot cakes. Either they are really nice or these people are loaded.
They have a membership thing where you pay RM10 for lifestyle membership where you get to collect points and rebates and pay special member's only price for the stuffs there.
When you see the lovely cheesecake, you will go Uhu! hu! out of excitement

and so, we yam ca there, Kl socialite style with a grande each and some breads to chomp on

lovely companions for our coffees
This is nice! Love it.

and so, you get a lovely view of the pedestrian while picking out the bread

I spent some time pondering on whether to go for 12 of them cause if you buy 12, they comes in a very lovely pink color box but if it is 6 then you get the normal cardboard box (which is also very nice), so I went for 6 as I don't think we can finish all 12 of it.



3 comments:
This shop belongs to Dr. M if not mistaken..
alamak commented too early.. anyway the food there is reli nice de :D i miss it..hehe
Haha, nice but expensive. lol
Post a Comment