Saturday, October 25, 2008

2Oth October - Monday's convocation- part II

Afternoon Session - BBA (International Business) people a.k.a my coursemates

Glad that I am able to make it to this session too. It feels great to meet so many of BBA-rians again.
The first guy I bumped into was Teck Yong and quickly grabbed the opportunity to take photo with him. Have yet the get the photos from him.
However, Mr Sky was not too kind on that day itself and it began to rain heavily soon after the guys come out from their Graduation ceremony.
It was kinda of a rush too, and I just stay for a while before rushing home again, as it was getting late and I will have to prepare for my own convocation the day after.

Anyway, was glad that I made it there!Yannie and Swet Ting

KeiWei


Moi, Wei Kang & Chong Han

Anyway, was glad that I made it there!

No comments: