Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yoga




Tomorrow will be my 6th Yoga lesson. I have to admit that I dreaded the first 2 lessons as I was doing pretty bad in it. But now, after 5 lessons, I am hooked to it. Nowadays, I am looking forward to Thursdays of when I will be having the lessons ;630pm.
However, there are many poses that I am weakat and need more practicing. Got to stop being a lazy bum and practice more.
The sessions are pretty tiring but after each one I feel good and energised, but with muscle pain all over the next day.

Tree Pose
Seems easy but I keep can't do it. My feet keep slipping from my thigh. Looks like a really clumsy person doing so. Can't even keep my balance.

Learn this last week, but I haven't bring myself to do it. Still feeling pretty scared.



The Sun Salutation

Will be learning this tomorrow. Can see that it will be pretty challenging especially the cobra pose. Can't wait~

No comments: