Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Graduation Ceremony - Part 1

My Graduation ceremony is the Morning session and we are supposed to arrive there by 730am. Was pretty excited that I couldn't sleep much. I woke up at 4.30am. Spent some time putting concealer on my face due to pimples popping up everywhere. Can't even cover my terrible dark-eye circles.

Dad is driving to Serdang and we reached there pretty early at 6.20am cause there was no traffic jam, so we went to Bao Rong for breakfast. We were the first customers to reach there and pretty soon, many families who are attending the convocation too began trickling in.

The moment that I will always remember is when the parents have all taken their seats in the Dewan and we graduates walked in 2 lines into the hall. Everyone was standing up and looking at us. I can the see the proud looks on many parents' face. Saw my parents waving to me too and I waved back to them.

Spent the hours in the hall chatting away with my friends...Was pretty excited and anxious when it was my turn to get my scroll on the stage. With cameras focusing on us and telecasted on 2 big screens, who can help not feeling anxious? Was trying to walk carefully so I will not trip over my baju kurung. Hehe...

There was sad moment too. At the end of the session, we have to sing the "Putra Gemilang", UPM's song. Was choking with emotions as I recalled the 3 meaningful years spent at UPM and that I am finally leaving it...

I am very very happy that a lot of friends made it to the event, especially to Asa, Shuh Fen, Steven, Dailou who purposely take leave from work to go attend it. I am sorry I don't have enough time to spend with you all. Grateful~

Thanks to everyone who came, will appreciate it forever. Thanks for the lovely presents! I am sorry that I am not able to bring the presents here to Singapore with me. I have decided to keep them in my home sweet home. Love them!!!
I am blessed!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good......